HaxLeague Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect campaign

2 posters

Go down

Respect campaign Empty Respect campaign

Post by TinkerBell Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 am

i should be writing about my team's performance in our basketball game, in which we won 63-41(scored 10 points and 6 assists, tbh i didnt play tht well, if we didnt win, Siobhan would of killed me, as i wasted so many chances)and i had a slight strain on my hamstring, not as bad as i had in june, wen i had a third degree strain and had 2 ave an op Respect campaign 1371890812

anyway 2 the point, i ave been constantly demanded 2 show a pic of myself 2 prove tht i am a girl. but y should it matter wat gender i am? on here im just any other player, wanting 2 ave some fun. i ave nothing 2 prove. tbh the people who r asking me r those who i beat,and they cant take the fact they where defeated by a girl.

furthermore, y should i expose myself 2 the internet, 4 complete strangers 2 see and judge. once i do give them the pic, wat will come next?
i could be called names and cyber bullied, as i ave gave them 2 to do so, as i am not well liked on here, and i ave already been called fat on here.

and i dont think im the first, how many more ave been treated like this? we should not care 4 the gender of the player, but only care 4 the ability of the player. Respect campaign 364988687

p.s the people requesting 4 a pic of me, can either apologize now, and forget about this hole thing and i will accept their apology, or they can keep demanding, and i will give in... and give them the pic, but i will not accept their apology.
TinkerBell
TinkerBell

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxsophiaxxx29

Back to top Go down

Respect campaign Empty Re: Respect campaign

Post by HCAFC Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

Enough attention seeking. We can live without the pic. If you want to be respected then don't upload fake pictures, which you have done. I am locking this thread.
HCAFC
HCAFC

Respect campaign LeGBY
Respect campaign OwCgl

http://haxleague.99k.org

Back to top Go down