HaxLeague Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement regarding Galaxy

Go down

Statement regarding Galaxy Empty Statement regarding Galaxy

Post by HCAFC Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 am

We have recently been accused by the administration staff of another UK Haxball league for copying achievement ranks, as seen below my avatar on the left hand side. I would just like to get this official statement out so it's clear - these userbars are literally used by hundreds of gaming leagues and I haven't even seen Galaxy's before today Statement regarding Galaxy 650269930 - it's absurd to accuse someone of copying a thing this common and extremely obvious to do.

Another accusation was not being grateful enough to their league for their part in this league becoming successful. While I have not had an account in Galaxy and don't know how much this league was advertised, I would like to stress that HaxLeague does not force anyone to join us, and players have a fully conscious choice. The amount of advertising on Haxball's official website that went on, I am convinced that these players would eventually have found their way to HaxLeague.com Statement regarding Galaxy 3616433288

Please note that this it not a dig or an attempt to shame, and only one administration member said these things, I just wanted to release this statement to make HaxLeague's positions on these matters clear. Statement regarding Galaxy 650269930 We are looking forward to season two, which we hope will be even more successful than the first! Statement regarding Galaxy 364988687
HCAFC
HCAFC

Statement regarding Galaxy LeGBY
Statement regarding Galaxy OwCgl

http://haxleague.99k.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum