HaxLeague Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome...

Go down

Welcome... Empty Welcome...

Post by Kuh Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:48 am

Hi there, Guest. It is with great privilege to welcome you to Narcissus. As some of you may already know, I will be absent from the forum between the 29th of July to the 12th of August, two days before the league will commence. As I will be unable to spend huge amounts of my time on the forum between these dates, I will be handing my co-captain, Blazing, full rights to captaincy until I return. As the captain, he will be the one to sort out matches in the pre-season cup with the other teams in our group – 420, Haxball Revolution and The Flying Peacocks. Realistically, I see no reason as to why we can’t win this group – with expected wins against both 420 and Haxball Revolution. The Flying Peacocks are expected to cause us many more problems than the previous two, with the experience Gavin Peacock and RPC can provide.
Kuh
Kuh

Back to top Go down

Welcome... Empty Re: Welcome...

Post by Kuh Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:57 am

To give you an update of my inactivity, I will be leaving in the early hours tomorrow morning. As we've already played one of our cup games (5-2 win against 420) we're on three points, meaning that a win against either Gavin Peacocks or Haxball Revolution will see us through to the semi-finals, and possibly the finals. As I will not be here, I expect every member in this team to be able to play a part in our cup games - it's up to each of you to get our games played, so contact the other teams and what not. I shall be on the chat at times, if anything needs answered.

I am aware that CamSam (Pro) will be away for a week, however he shall return before our semi-final game will commence. The deadline for the group games is the 6th. I suspect you'll get these games played ASAP, seeing as Cam will be unable to play soon for a short while. If by chance we still have games to play, then please remove Somalian from the team if he remains to be active and replace him by someone like CareBlair (who seemed interested in joining). Best of luck.

Edit: 420, who we defeated in our cup game, defeated Haxball Revolution, who we've yet to play, in a friendly 5-0. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Kuh
Kuh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum